Tuesday 3 March 2015

Acupuncture is a part of traditional Chinese medicine....

I am delighted to say that my second guest blogger, Ehab Hamisa, the acupuncturist at the Centre where I am based has kindly agreed to let me have a copy of his article:-


"Acupuncture is a part of traditional Chinese medicine in which small, hair sized needles is inserted into the body at specific locations in order to alter the flow of energy. These channels which, according to Chinese medicine, run through the body keep everything in line and balanced. If one of these should happen to get out of balance, however, it could cause a problem in the entire body and depending on where the imbalance occurred, it could affect a specific area of the body. This is really the essence of yin and yang, the two forces which regulate almost everything within the human body. I am always interested in TCM to treat people using the body power and the soul by stimulating QI or SHI through the meridians channels to release and remove the blockage point using the acupuncture or acupressure on specific the acu-points to help healing and treat the cause of the disease. The strong back ground in biomedical and biological sciences where I have been practice in pathology to diagnose diseases using the western medicine methodology helped me to full understand of the human anatomy and physiology and increased my ambition to treat the human body and soul with the holistic therapy methods instead of the western chemical medicine which it always had a side effects. I am always interested in treating the cause of disease not just the symptoms, passionately enjoying working with people at profound level to encourage potential in addition to treating the illness. As I always believe that our bodies have an amazing ability to heal themselves but just need a helping hand".  Dr. Ehab Hamisa


No comments:

Post a Comment